Everyone has financial goals but sometimes finding the cash to support an investment plan can be difficult. We can help. An Investment Loan can provide you with the cash you need to help you achieve your financial goals sooner.
An effective wealth creation strategy
There are two powerful forces driving this strategy:
- Compound returns. An investment loan allows a larger amount to grow for longer which can generate a much larger long-term return.
- Tax deductibility. Interest charged on an investment loan is generally tax-deductible. This reduces your cost for the investment loan. By deducting loan interest, you're reducing your cost of investing and increasing the chance that leveraged investing will out-perform traditional investing.1
Two investment loan programs
Manulife Bank, as an example offers two investment loan programs – Quick Loans and Custom Loans. Each program offers no margin calls due to market fluctuations and other unique features.
Quick Loans feature:
- 100% loans of $10,000 to $100,000
- A quick and simple application Process
- Interest-only payments
Custom Loans feature:
- 3:1 personal and business loans of more than $250,000
- Choice of interest-only or interest and principal (up to 20 years) payments
You should be fully aware of the risks and benefits associated with investment loans since losses as well as gains may be magnified. Please give us a call to understand investment loans 1-866-493-3083.
1Tax deductibility depends on a number of factors, with the Income Tax Act providing the framework for determining tax deductibility. Readers should consult their own tax and legal advisors with respect to their particular circumstance.